日本中文字幕免费在线,a级片免费,黄色好看一区二区三区,国产91九色在线播放,色综合无码av网站,国产AV高清精品久久,久久免费观看午夜成人网站,91成人精品免费在线

            服務熱線 400-660-5555 (轉1)

            網站建設

            網站建設

            站內資訊
            網站建設 / 站內資訊 / 行業資訊 / 正文

            外貿業務英語:慣用口語句子和實用對話

            來源: ?輕松外貿
            發布時間:2022-11-11 10:30:23

              慣用口語句子

              1.You're?asking?too?much.

              您開的價也太高了吧。

              2.The?price?you?offer?is?too?high.?We?can't?accept?it.

              你們的報價太高,我們不能接受。

              3.Our?rates?are?in?line?with?the?world?market.

              我們的價格與國際市場上的是一致的。

              4.Our?prices?fit?in?with?today's?market?situation.

              我們的價格與今天的市場形式相吻合。

              5.You?can't?consider?the?price?separately?from?the?quality.

              您不能只看價格不看質量。

              6.You?should?take?the?quality?into?account.

              您應該考慮質量因素.

              7.We?have?to?take?into?consideration?the?quality?of?the?goods.

              我們必須考慮商品的質量問題。

              8.I?take?into?account?=?take?into?consideration“慮在內”

              9.This?is?the?best?we?can?offer.?We?can't?go?any?lower.

              這是我們最優惠的價格,不能再低了

              10.This?is?our?rock-bottom?price,?we?can't?make?any?further?concessions.

              這是我們的最低價格,不可能再讓了。

            166443865268005

              實用對話

              Seller:?This?is?our?rock-bottom?price,?Mr.?Lee.

              賣方:李先生,這是我們的最低價格了。

              Buyer:?If?that's?the?case.?there's?not?much?point?in?further?discussion.?We?might?as?well?call?the?whole?deal?off.

              買方:如果是這樣的話,那就沒有什么意義再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

              Seller:?What?I?mean?is?that?we:ll?never?be?able?to?come?down?to?your?price.?The?gap?is?too?great.

              賣方:我的意思是說我們永遠不可能把價格降到你們要求的價格。差距太大了。

              Buyer:?I?think?it?unwise?for?either?of?us?to?be?inflexible.?How?about?meetingeach?other?halfway?

              買方:我認為我們都這么強硬很不明智。我們能不一能各讓一半?

              Seller:?What's?your?proposal?

              賣方:您的提議是什么?

              Buyer:?Your?unit?price?is?100?dollars?higher?than?we?want.?Well,?I?suggest?wemeet?each?other?half?way.

              買方:你們的單價比我們想要的價格高出100美元。嗯,我建議各讓一步。

              Seller:?Do?you?mean?a?further?reduction?of?50?dollars?in?our?price??That'simpossible!

              賣方:您是說讓我們再減價50美元嗎?那真的不可能。

              Buyer:?What?would?you?suggest?

              買方:您的意見呢?

              Seller:?The?best?we?can?do?is?another?30?dollars?off.?That's?definitely?the?lowest?we?can?go.

              賣方:我們最多只能再減30美元,這可絕?對是最低價了。

              Buyer:?That?still?leaves?a?gap?of?20?dollars.?Let's?meet?each?other?half-awayagain?and?split?the?difference;?I?think?this?is?a?price?we?can?both?besatisfied?with.

              買方:這樣還留下20美元的差額呢。咱們再各讓一半,分擔差額吧。我認為我們雙方都能滿意這個價格。

              Seller:?OK.?We?can?meet?half?way?again.

              賣方:好吧。我們就再各讓一半吧。

              This?is?a?quality?product.

              這是一種高質量的產品。

              Those?overcoats?are?of?good?quality?and?nice?colour.

              這批大衣質量高、成色好。

              Our?quartz?technique?is?well?known?in?the?world,?and?we?believe?our?watches?are?of?fine?quality.

              我們的石英技術世界聞名,相信我們生產的手表具有高質量。

              Our?price?is?a?little?bit?higher,?but?the?quality?of?our?products?is?better.

              雖然價格偏高,但我們的產品質量很好。

              Your?goods?are?superior?in?quality?compared?with?those?of?other?manufacturers.

              和其他廠商相比,貴方產品質量上乘。

              The?equipment?are?of?good?quality?and?very?useful.

              這些器械質量好,用處大。

              Our?products?are?very?good?in?quality,?and?the?price?is?low.

              我們的產品質高價低。

              We?have?received?the?goods?you?send?us,?the?quality?is?excellent.

              我們已經收到貴處來的貨,質量很好。

              We?are?responsible?to?replace?the?defective?ones.

              我們保換質量不合格的產品。

              It's?really?something?wrong?with?the?quality?of?this?consignment?of?bicycles.

              這批自行車的質量確實有問題。

              I?regret?this?quality?problem.

              對質量問題我深表遺憾。

              We?hope?that?you'll?pay?more?attention?to?the?quality?of?your?goods?in?the?future.

              希望貴方將來多注意產品的質量問題。

              The?workings?of?these?machines?are?inaccurate.

              這批機器運行不準。

              Upon?arrival,?we?found?the?shipment?ofwool?was?of?poor?quality.

              貨到后,我們發現羊毛的質量較差。

              The?quality?of?the?fertilizer?is?inferior?to?that?stipulated?in?the?contract.

              化肥質量次于合同中規定的。

              The?quality?of?this?articlecannot?qualify?for?first-class.

              這批商品的質量不夠一等品。

              If?you?find?the?quality?of?our?products?unsatisfactory,?we're?prepared?to?accept?return?of?the?rejected?material?within?a?week.

              如果貴方對產品質量不滿意,我們將在一星期內接受退貨。

              More?than?300?watchesare?not?up?to?standard.

              有300多塊手表不合質量標準。

              bad?quality劣質

              low?quality低質量

              inferior?quality次質量

              to?be?responsible?for對...負責

              inaccurate不精確的

              poor?quality質量較差

              to?be?inferior?to次于...

              first-class一等品

              unsatisfactory不滿意的

              good?quality好質量

              fine?quality優質

              better?quality較好質量

              high?quality高質量

              fair?quality尚好的質量

              sound?quality完好的質量

              best?quality最好的質量

              superior?quality優等的質量

              choice?quality或selected?quality精選的質量

              prime?quality?或?tip-top?quality第一流的質量

              first-class?quality?或?first-rate?quality頭等的質量

              above?the?average?quality一般水平以上的質量

              below?the?average?quality一般水平以下的質量


            * 文章來源于網絡,如有侵權,請聯系客服刪除處理。
            在線 咨詢

            添加動力小姐姐微信

            微信 咨詢

            電話咨詢

            400-660-5555 (轉1)

            我們聯系您

            電話 咨詢
            微信掃碼關注動力小姐姐 X
            qr