日本中文字幕免费在线,a级片免费,黄色好看一区二区三区,国产91九色在线播放,色综合无码av网站,国产AV高清精品久久,久久免费观看午夜成人网站,91成人精品免费在线

            服務熱線 400-660-5555 (轉1)

            網站建設

            網站建設

            站內資訊
            網站建設 / 站內資訊 / 行業資訊 / 正文

            效果超級好!客戶詢價時就這樣回復……

            來源: ?輕松外貿
            發布時間:2022-11-28 14:02:40

              當客戶詢價時,這樣的措辭回復最讓客戶舒服,效果也特別好:

              we?thank?you?for?your?letter?of?(10th?November),?enquiring?for?LED?lights.

              謝謝你們11月10日對LED燈的詢價來信。

              we?are?exporting?Television?of?various?brands?among?which?XXX?Brand?and?XXX?Brand?are?the?most?famous?ones.

              我們現在出口各種品牌的電視,其中XXX和XXX品牌最為有名。

              xxxx?are?in?great?demand?abroad.

              xxx在國外需求很多。

              our?stocks?are?running?down?quickly.

              我們的存貨快速下降。

              not?only?for?their?fashional?design?but?also?for?the?reasonable?prices.

              不僅因為它時尚的設計也是因為合理的價格

              once?you?have?tried?our?XXX?you?will?place?repeat?orders?with?us?in?large?quantities.

              一經試用我們的?XXX產品,你就會向我們大量續訂該產品的。

              base?on?your?requirment....

              根據你方的需求.....

              per?set,/per?bottle,/per?piece

              每臺,每套,每輛/每瓶/每件

              the?above?prices?are?understood?to?be?on?CIF?XXX?basis,?net.

              上述價格是成本加保險加運費到XXX的凈價。

              Please?note?that?we?do?not?allow?any?commission?on?our?XXXX

              請注意我們對我們XXX產品不給任何傭金。

              By?L/C?at?sight?to?be?opened?through?a?bank?to?be?approved?by?the?seller?....

              用通過賣方認可的銀行開立的即期信用證。

              the?above?quotation?is?made?without?engagement?and?is?subject?to?our?final?confirmation.

              上述報價無約束力,以我方最后確認為準。

              we?would?like?to?take?this?opportunity?of?introducing?to?you?our?(?XXX?Brand?TV)?which?enjoy?the?same?popularity?as?(?XXX?Brand).

              我們愿意借此機會將?XXX牌電視介紹給你,XXX牌電視與XXX牌電視受到同樣的歡迎。

              .....which?will?give?you?all?the?details.

              它將提供你該商品的詳情。

              we?are?glad?to?have?received?your?letter?of?(?7th?September?)in?connection?with?your?enquiry?for?XXX

              我們高興地收到你們九月七日有關?XXX的詢價信。

              subject?to?your?reply?reaching?us?before?the?end?of?(?this?Month)...

              以你方本月底答復到我方為準。

              However,?if?the?quantity?to?be?ordered?for?each?individual?item?exceeds?XXX?sets?we?may?grant?you?a?(5%)?discount.

              但每個單項商品的訂購量超過?XXX臺,則我們可以給你5%折扣。

              Meanwhile,?please?be?informed?that?we?require?the?payment?to?be?made?by?sight?L/C?which?should?be?established?through?a?bank?approved?by?us.

              同時告訴你方,我們要求用即期信用證付款,該信用證應通過由我方認可的銀行開立。

              owing?to?the?(durability?)?and?competitive?prices?....

              由于經久耐用和競爭性的價格.....

              we?suggest?your?placing?orders?without?delay,?so?that?we?may?gurantee?the?supply,?and?you?would?not?miss?the?chance.

              我們建議你們立即訂購,以便我們保證供貨,你們也不會失去機會。

              while?appreciating?the?quality?of?our?XXXX,?You?will?also?find?that?our?prices?are?only?too?compititive?to?be?acceptable.

              贊賞我們XXX的產品質量的同時,你還會發現我們的價格太有競爭力而令你們接受。

              we?are?only?too?glad?to?confirm?you?the?order.

              我們非常高興向你確定這個訂單。(主要?too....to..是否定句,但是TOO?前面加個ONLY?,only?too....to..就變成肯定句,如本句和上一句)

              to?accept?your?present?counter?offer?would?mean?a?heavy?loss?to?us,?not?to?speak?of?profit.

              接受你們現在的還價意味著我們將有巨大虧損,更不用說利潤了。

              if?at?this?lowest?prices?you?can?not?make?an?order?with?us?,we?are?sorry?to?say?that?you?can?only?switch?your?requirements?to?others?suppliers.

              如果在這最低的價格你不能同我們下訂單,我們非常遺憾地說你們只能把你們的訂貨需求轉向其他供應者了。


            * 文章來源于網絡,如有侵權,請聯系客服刪除處理。
            在線 咨詢

            添加動力小姐姐微信

            微信 咨詢

            電話咨詢

            400-660-5555 (轉1)

            我們聯系您

            電話 咨詢
            微信掃碼關注動力小姐姐 X
            qr